[EventCalendar] Big Calendar question.

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:14:11 UTC 2008

I've been fussing with BigCal today some more.   I have a couple of
questions for the group.

First:
As it stands,  Big Calendar honors the EC3 options control for "show posts
on calendar."

Should non-event POSTS be removed from the BIG calendar, but still show on
the WIDGET calendar, or should Big Calendar be consistent with little
calendar?

Second:
I have modified the 3.1.bigcal branch so that the big calendar IGNORES the
"characters" setting on the option page and ALWAYS displays 3 letter
day-names on the BIG calendar, and follows the option setting (usually one)
on the little calendar.

I am somewhat loath to add a new option to the option screen for setting
that, but I can if you think we should?

Rick