[EventCalendar] Big Calendar question.

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:49:39 UTC 2008

Big cal's  make _no_ sense on posts.  None at all.
Are you suggesting that in the advanced options on a PAGE that there be a
new advanced option section to control BigCal's?

That would seem kinda cool.

As to how to implement it,  isn't that what add_post_meta and it's
associated brethren are for?

Rick