[EventCalendar] Big Calendar question.

Marcus Lopez marcus at integratecreative.com
Thu Oct 30 02:48:32 UTC 2008

Hey Guys,

how hard would it be to rename the instance of the event. I am using
mine for sermon series and although I have one post it is covering
Different Titles. Or maybe you have an event that keeps reoccurring
that you that you want to link to the same post.

If you go here and go to November. You see 5 Minutes Closer 3 times. I
would be nice to have those the actual name of the that weeks message
series but all refer to the Message Series post.

http://www.ourelevate.com/calendar/

I think there are other applications to this method as well.

I really digg this plugin!

Marcus Lopez | Creative Director
marcus at integratecreative.com
p. 817.691.2013