[EventCalendar] Archive page of all past events

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Oct 30 09:32:28 UTC 2008

Hi pulk,

pulk wrote:
> somehow all this ?ec3 functions seem to be broken for me, wich template
> file is used for this output?
>
> see: http://tinyurl.com/5qtv2x

It works on feeds, but not your main page:

http://www.bsa.at/feed?ec3_before=today

Try changing to the default template - does that make it work?
Is your front page the 'blog'?
Failing that, disable other plugins - does that help?

Here's a clue. Your 'PRESSE' link goes to
  http://www.bsa.at/?cat=25
...but when I navigate to that address, I'm *redirected* to
  http://www.bsa.at/kategorie/presse/

That makes me think it's canonical redirection that's causing your trouble. I
don't understand why it should work on my test blog, but not on yours. Well,
to turn off canonical redirection, put this at the bottom of eventcalendar3.php:

  remove_action('template_redirect','redirect_canonical');

Does that help?