[EventCalendar] Big Calendar question.

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:10:46 UTC 2008

We've been experimenting with WordPerfect custom fields.  In 3.2 for
example, there is code where if you use a wordperfect custom field for
LOCATION then the location comes along with the post.  A custom field named
GEO holds latitude and longitude info for maping purposes.

But that doesn't help you, because you need a subtitle field added to the
DATE record, and that field doesn't currently exist in the EC3 event table.

It's not THAT hard to do,, but it is a bit of coding.

In the mean time, why not enter "5 minutes Closer Part 1 - Prayer"  and 5
minutes closer part2 - Meditation"and  and and  as SEPERATE POSTS......
???????

I know what you want, but why not do that and have the result you're looking
for today?