[EventCalendar] A new look for Event Calendar.

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Oct 30 20:58:38 UTC 2008

The current design of EventCalendar is very simple. That's intentional - it
was always my idea that a simple design would allow users to write their own
CSS to make it look snazzy.

There are those who have designed their own CSS, but none of that work is
available to new users. It would be great to get those of you who know CSS to
design a new look for the calendar. We could publish the variant style-sheets,
by way of example, and to inspire newcomers.

We could even have a competition!

Any takers?