[EventCalendar] Big calendar, multiple events, next month problem

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:17:43 UTC 2008

Well,  the xml being returned to the navigation buttons is just wrong.

Which means I broke something.

If you look at http://oaklandtech.com/staff/?ec3_xml=2008_10_bigcalendar and
then decode the base64, it's returning what you're displaying, but it isn't
what you want.

:-(

So,  what I did was mess up.

I've fixed it, and committed the changes to the 3.1.bigcal branch.

You need to retrieve two files:

http://svn.wp-plugins.org/event-calendar/branches/3.1-bigcal/ec3.js

and

http://svn.wp-plugins.org/event-calendar/branches/3.1-bigcal/eventcalendar3.php

and use them to replace the ec3.js and eventcalendar3.php you have now.

Sorry about that.  :-(

Rick