[EventCalendar] Big calendar, multiple events, next month problem

danwill at berkeley.edu danwill at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 31 02:35:07 UTC 2008

Thanks for your quick reply, Rick.  And we're making progress!

I replaced ec3.js and eventcalendar3.php files with the copies you link to
below.  The current month (October) on big calendar still looks fine, and
previous months (Sep, Aug) now appear to be working, but events in
November and December aren't appearing.  January and beyond look fine, so
it looks like the problem is specifically with Nov and Dec now.

Thanks again.

Dan