[EventCalendar] Big calendar, multiple events, next month problem

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:54:42 UTC 2008

November is not blank for me.  Nor is December.  But you're still _not_
getting right output,
specifically, you're getting the first event listed _twice_ after doing a
nav to any month other than current.

The return from the xml is now right, but your OUTPUT isn't.

This makes me think that perhaps the js file didn't _actually_ get updated.

Can you please try again?   I've made some minor changes to both.  it's
working perfectly now on my sandbox installation.

And again, I apologize for the bug.

Rick