[EventCalendar] Sorting upcoming events by tags

Domer Nevin nevindomer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:32:24 UTC 2008

Thanks Rick. What I am trying to do is intersect my categories with my
tags. I have two basic categories, "events" and "bands" and under them
are tags named after various bands. You can sort the "bands" category
based on the tags but I want to also be able to sort the upcoming
events so that it will only show the events for a certain tag (named
after a band). Does anyone know an easy way to accomplish this?

thanks, nevin

www.d-22.cn