[EventCalendar] Who uses more than one month in the sidebar?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:47:21 UTC 2008

yes, there are.  Remember the nice man with the confederacy site that was
hosted with the advertising crap...   http://nycscv.org/?page_id=19  There
have been 2 or 3 others in the last 3 months on the list, which has to
extend to lots more in the many-thousand downloads now.

and there have been others.  It's UNCOMMON but used.

I noticed your check-ins last night.  I think I see enough about what you're
doing to start on BC.

Is trunk stable enough for me to play with it at, or should I branch
temporarily and plan on merging, or wait?