[EventCalendar] IE7 Display Bug for Admin Drop Down Calendars?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:33:08 UTC 2008

what version of EC3?

3.1.2 and 3.1.2 bigcal both work for me in IE7.

What other plugins do you have enabled?  The standard protocol for this sort
of situation is to disable ALL other plugins, see if it still happens, then
if the problem went away, re-enable then one-by-one until you find which
other plugin is causing the problem.

There is _probably_ incompatible javascript inserted by some other plugin.

If you're not running EC3 3.1.2, or 3.1.2.bigcal, you need to update.

-_ Rick