[EventCalendar] Big calendar, multiple events, next month problem

Dan Williams danwill at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:38:19 UTC 2008

OK, Rick, I think I'm good to go.  I confirmed that both the ec3.js and eventcalendar.php were the new versions you pointed me to
yesterday.  I can see events on previous and future months, and they are paired correctly with their start/end times.  Thanks so
much for the quick attention to my request.

And fyi, I changed eventcalendar.php (line 362) to format the next & previous month events on the big calendar like the current
month, i.e., the event-link followed by the space-dash-space, and then the start/end times.  To do this, I removed the <div
class="ec3_bc_time"> around the $val->title, and inserted the space-dash-space.

Thanks again for your help.

Dan