[EventCalendar] Big calendar, multiple events, next month problem

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:45:13 UTC 2008

yeah,   I think what I want to do is change the "this month" formatting
instead,  to get them the same.

As I think about it tho, that div is unnecessary, since we are already in
bgcalendar.table.td.p.a   for the title and not in .a for the time....   so
you're right,  I'll dump it.  :-(

Do you actually think the space-dash-space thing is a good idea?

Rick