[EventCalendar] Who uses more than one month in the sidebar?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Oct 31 18:05:09 UTC 2008

Rick Boatright wrote:
> yes, there are.  Remember the nice man with the confederacy site that was
> hosted with the advertising crap...   http://nycscv.org/?page_id=19  There
> have been 2 or 3 others in the last 3 months on the list, which has to
> extend to lots more in the many-thousand downloads now.
>
> and there have been others.  It's UNCOMMON but used.

Right, well I'll make sure it's preserved then.

> I noticed your check-ins last night.  I think I see enough about what you're
> doing to start on BC.
>
> Is trunk stable enough for me to play with it at, or should I branch
> temporarily and plan on merging, or wait?

Hmm, I don't want to discourage you, but I'm still in the middle of some quite
disruptive changes. The important thing that I have not done yet is removing
all of the fixed unique IDs from the sidebar calendar - I think that might hit
quite a bit of code.

If you're keen to start hacking even so, then I suggest you make a new file
called calendar-big.php. Make a new class that extends class
ec3_SidebarCalendar, and take it from there.

-Alex

(Off clubbing tonight, so no check-ins for a bit...)

--
:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/