[EventCalendar] event-calendar.3.1.2.bigcal.zip Modification

Dirk Howard dhoward at idksoftware.com
Fri Oct 31 22:22:58 UTC 2008

I just downloaded the event-calendar.3.1.2.bigcal.zip plugin.  I like
the Big Calendar feature, but I didn't like how the big calendar
[EC3BigCalendar] showed the schedule of the event.  I thought that
setting the 'Show schedule within posts' to 'Hide Schedule' might have
turned this off, but it didn't.

I modified template-functions.php and eventcalendar3.php to change the
behavior.

How do I submit my changes for consideration in future releases?

Thanks!

Dirk