[EventCalendar] layout of calendar in fluid theme

Charles Anthony charlesanthony at ottawalivemusic.com
Sun Feb 1 14:10:54 UTC 2009

No, it is not solved.  I want to eliminate the blank space here:
http://ottawalivemusicscene.com/
By having the calendar display higher up on the page.

Right now, it starts below the right column.  I want the calendar to
display beside, for instance, I would like it to fill the same space as
this map image does:
http://ottawalivemusicscene.com/radio-show/map/

Thanks for looking into it.

Ch. A.