[EventCalendar] Keep Events Seperate Problem Bug

Frenchtowner frenchtowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:26:17 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have tried this before and I never got my problems noted on the boards or
any of my questions answered. I am hoping that this will work this time as I
truly love your plugin and it is very important to my website.

I just updated to the latest release this morning to see if it would fix
some problems that I was having with some posts not showing, but it has not
worked. I do not know what to do at this point.

I cannot get the events to show on my blog or in my feeds when I choose the
Keep Events Separate Option.

My events are only showing when I choose the Events are Normal Posts Option.

Can anyone help me?

My site is here:

http://bestofnj.com/

Sincerely,