[EventCalendar] Keep Events Seperate Problem Bug

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Feb 1 17:10:01 UTC 2009

Frenchtowner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried this before and I never got my problems noted on the boards or
> any of my questions answered. I am hoping that this will work this time as I
> truly love your plugin and it is very important to my website.
>
> I just updated to the latest release this morning to see if it would fix
> some problems that I was having with some posts not showing, but it has not
> worked. I do not know what to do at this point.
>
> I cannot get the events to show on my blog or in my feeds when I choose the
> Keep Events Separate Option.
>
> My events are only showing when I choose the Events are Normal Posts Option.
>

> Can anyone help me?
>
> My site is here:
>
> http://bestofnj.com/

"Keep Events Separate" mode is *supposed* to keep events off your normal blog
and out of your normal feeds. I've looked at your site, and everything seems
to be working OK to me.

Can you give me a URL that shows the problem. Describe what you *expect* to
see, and what you *actually* see.

Why have you set "Keep Events Separate"? What problems do you have when  you
set "Events are normal posts"?

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/