[EventCalendar] Keep Events Seperate Problem Bug

Frenchtowner frenchtowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:12:34 UTC 2009

Alex,

I was able to get the archive page looking better:

http://bestofnj.com/2009/02/01/?ec3_listing=events

I do not understand this suggestion from you:

If you want a page with upcoming events listed in event order, then try:
  http://bestofnj.com/?ec3_after=today
this page does not work.

Also, thank you for suggesting the time zone change. I did have that wrong,
but it did not fix the problem with today's events not showing today on the
upcoming events. My server is set up in Texas. I don't think this is really
the problem because one of the events continues through Tuesday and is not
being shown.

these two events are not showing:

  Events for 2009 February 01.
Posted January 25th, 2009
[image: Princeton Oyster Eating Contest February
1]<http://bestofnj.com/2009/01/25/princeton-oyster-fest/> Princeton
Oyster Eating Contest February
1<http://bestofnj.com/2009/01/25/princeton-oyster-fest/>

[ February 1, 2009; 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. ] It's the 10th anniversary of the
Oyster Bowl, New Jersey's annual oyster eating contest and fundraiser
benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure Central & South Jersey. New Jersey's
Oyster Bowl X is set for Sunday, February 1, 2009
[image: Wildwood Dog Show January 29 . 30 . 31 . February 1.
2]<http://bestofnj.com/2009/01/25/wildwood-dog-show-january-29-30-31-february-1-2/>
Wildwood
Dog Show January 29 . 30 . 31 . February 1.
2<http://bestofnj.com/2009/01/25/wildwood-dog-show-january-29-30-31-february-1-2/>

[ January 29, 2009 to February 2, 2009. ] The Atlantic Coast Classic Dog
Show will be held in the Wildwood Convention Center on the boardwalk by the
sea from Thursday January 29th to Monday February 2nd 2009.