[EventCalendar] Event Posting vs. Event Date

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Sun Feb 1 20:40:56 UTC 2009

Thanks again Alex,

> Jeff Dodson wrote:
> > All of the links from the calendar (lower right corner) which are not
> events
> > have this issue, take the calendar back to January, there are several
> posts
> > listed on the calendar.  For example,
> >
> > http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/2009/01/02/?ec3_listing=events
> > http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/2009/01/02/  << this works
> >
> > or ...
> >
> > http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/2009/01/09/?ec3_listing=events
> > http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/2009/01/09/  << this works
>
> Right, those only show up in the dynamically generated calendars, not the
> one
> you get to start with. I think that's a bug. You have the global option
> "ec3_show_only_events" set to "1", but your calendar is set to show all
> events.
>
> That global option isn't used anymore, but it's still honoured as a
> default to
> preserve backwards compatibility. Obviously that's not working very well.
>
> Try editing your database to remove the "ec3_show_only_events" option
> (from
> WP_OPTIONS table). I think that will fix your problem.

Want to make sure before I take the next step, I used phpmyadmin and changed
the value for that option from 1 to 0 and refreshed the browser and server
cache and still have the same issue:

http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com

Is changing from 1 to 0 "removing the option" (I suspect not) or should I
delete it all together (the little red x)?

Thanks!

Jeff