[EventCalendar] Saving changes in events calendar

William Stein guillermost2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 22:10:10 UTC 2009

Hello, Library Geek back with another question that's probably so obvious to the rest of you that you'll groan.
I finally got my calendar installed properly and now have the option to edit. But once I edit, a save option is not readily apparent. (Believe it or not, I actually look at the WordPress and Firetree Documentation. "When you've finished editing your events," they tell me, "just Save the post in the normal way.")  In my editor, the normal way to save a post is to either "Save Draft" or "Publish." When I do that, though, it does not save the events.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Will