[EventCalendar] Event Posting vs. Event Date

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Sun Feb 1 22:30:41 UTC 2009

Hi Alex,

> Alex wrote:
>
> Either is fine. It *is* fixed now - I think you just have old data in
> your browser's cache.
>
> -Alex

Yea!  I did not even count how many times I did ctrl-f5 in Firefox to flush
browser cache, oh well, sorry for the bother.  This is great!

Maybe related or maybe not and not sure if this always was or just started
happening as a result of the database alteration, on the big calendar on my
site,

 http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/calendar/

On Feb 7, there is a single event and the link to the archive page for the
7th looks like this:

http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/2009/02/07/?ec3_listing=events

(?ec3_listing=events on the end).

On January 31st, there is an event listed there, but there is also a post on
that date, the link to that page archive looks like this:

http://www.fortbendbuyersagent.com/2009/01/31/

(no ?ec3_listing=events on the end)

Browsing to the first link does list the event for that day, browsing to the
second link displays both the event that happened on that day, but also
displays a post I made on that day.

If I add ?ec3_listing=events to the end of the second link, the post does
not display, but the event does.  Since I want the big calendar to be an
events only calendar, this is the way I want it to operate.

Why did ?ec3_listing=events not appear on the second link (the one for
January 25th), and can this be corrected?

Thanks!

Jeff