[EventCalendar] events not showing after install and set up 3.2 beta

josh ovett jovett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:07:09 UTC 2009

I did not see a secnd plugin of than k2 , the directions say
If you use the WordPress Widgets, then the Event Calendar is available
as an easy to install widget. In order to use it you must first
activate the 'Event Calendar Widget' plugin

If by this you mean going into widgets and adding it to to sidebar I did that

Josh