[EventCalendar] Ordering of posts according to event dates

Sebastian Lehnhoff sebastian.lehnhoff at udo.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:54:23 UTC 2009

Dear list members,

I am using the event calendar plugin an a wordpress page that consists of a
large amount of concert-announcement-events. I would like to use the date of
the event as a mean to order my posts (concert announcements). Is there an
easy way to accomplish this?

Past events should not be included in this ordering. It is basically the
'upcomig events' ordering that can be displayed in the sidebar.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Sebastian