[EventCalendar] Events in pop-up by post date. Change to event time order?

Becky Haycox hamboxmail at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 18:53:44 UTC 2009

Hello all you smart and lovely Event Calendar creators and supporters. I looked for an answer in the mailing list archives and didn't see one (hope I didn't miss it..) Here goes:

When rolling over a date and viewing the pop-up for that date, multiple listings appear in post date order, not by event times. For example, roll over any Saturday on the calendar here:
http://venturaimprov.com/

As you can see, the 8pm show appears first, and the 1pm class appears second.

Is there a way to amend this? I am not a programmer, but I pretend to be one on this list. Thanks! Becky