[EventCalendar] Making a calendar page?

Jeff Weinberger jeff at JeffWeinberger.com
Tue Feb 3 03:44:03 UTC 2009

Hi:

I'm new to this plug-in, and so far like it, however, there's one
thing I can't figure out (I'm sure this is somewhere in the mail list
archives, but they don't appear to be searchable) and can't find in
the documentation:

How do I make a page with a calendar?

I don't want a sidebar widget - I want a linked page that will have
all my posted events (per settings).

After I create a new page in Wordpress...what code do I add to it and
where?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

--Jeff

Take the first step in faith. You don`t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
 -Martin Luther King, Jr.