[EventCalendar] Making a calendar page?

Sven Niemetz sniemetz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 03:59:41 UTC 2009

insert this into the page
[EC3BigCalendar]

from http://wpcal.firetree.net/2008/12/31/version-32beta1/

*Big Calendars* (ta da!)
Embed a big calendar in a page by adding a tag like[EC3BigCalendar]. You can
specify options like this:[EC3BigCalendar:opt=val&opt=val] Supported options
are:
day_length : 1,3,9 letters
hide_logo : 0,1
navigation : 0 (above), 1 (below), 2 (off)
id :
num_months : 1..n
show_only_events : 0,1
The default (with no options set) is equivalent to:
[EC3BigCalendar:day_length=9&hide_logo=0&navigation=0&id=ec3_big_cal&num_months=1&show_only_events=1]