[EventCalendar] Making a calendar page?

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:50:13 UTC 2009

I believe id is a unique # to differentiate the calendar from "other" calendars (such as the sidebar widget calendar).  It is possible someone might make a recurring widget or the ability to place more than one BigCals on a page.  That number would keep the code from conflicting from one calendar to another. changing that number to the id of your sidebar calendar would likely cause one or both calendars to go weird.