[EventCalendar] Future post plugin question

Steve Bessler sbessler at pawsative.com
Tue Feb 3 17:33:13 UTC 2009

I am using EC 3.2, WP 2.7, and "The Future is Now plugin".  All works
well for posting the calendar with events.  However we have added a
daily topic.  The writer would like to create the post in advance and
schedule a publish date in the future.  This way she can write several
days at once or have posts for when she is on the road.

Right now with "The Future is Now" plugin the only way to do this is to
deactivate the plugin and set the publish date to future then reactivate
the plugin.  I would like to find a way around this.  Is there another
plugin that allows publishing future dates now and scheduling post for
future?