[EventCalendar] Future post plugin question

Steve Bessler sbessler at pawsative.com
Tue Feb 3 18:34:27 UTC 2009

I may have this wrong.  I uses the plugin so that future dates are
published now.  That way events in the calendar show up it the calendar
and the category.  We have some major events several months out.
Visitors can see the dates in the calendar and the read the post for
more details.

Is there a different way to do that?