[EventCalendar] Fields and values of EventCalendar ?

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:55:50 UTC 2009

I'm not sure how that plugin works but EC3 itself has its own DB table.  it doesn't use custom fields as such. (although it does support location and geo fields)  If I remember correctly there used to be a way to add events when posting through email by using specific codes in the body of the message but I don't know if that will help or if that even exists in current versions.  Maybe someone else could shed more light on this.  If you can tell the plugin where to put data into DB then look for the EC3 tables in your DB.  Otherwise you might have to take a more manual approach?