[EventCalendar] Making a calendar page?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Feb 3 13:38:19 UTC 2009

Hi Jeff,

On 3 Feb 2009, at 03:44, Jeff Weinberger wrote:

> I'm new to this plug-in, and so far like it, however, there's one
> thing I can't figure out (I'm sure this is somewhere in the mail
> list archives, but they don't appear to be searchable)

You can search the archives by using the search box in the top-right
corner at http://wpcal.firetree.net/

> How do I make a page with a calendar?
>
> I don't want a sidebar widget - I want a linked page that will have
> all my posted events (per settings).
>
> After I create a new page in Wordpress...what code do I add to it
> and where?

Firstly you should be using v3.2. Makwe sure you are using the latest
development version.

You add the big calendar by adding the text [EC3BigCalendar] to your
page's text. If you look at the release notes (recen blog posts at
wpcal.firetree.net), you'll see a more thorough description.