[EventCalendar] Future post plugin question

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:04:05 UTC 2009

You don't need to change the publish date when you make an event.  However, I know some people do like to do this to avoid confusion between the post date and the event date.  Is this what you are trying to accomplish?  If so I'm not sure there is a great solution.  You could play with your template files to make the "post date" conditional on whether it is an event or not.  say if its an event then use the event date otherwise use the post date.  I don't know that it's a great solution either though