[EventCalendar] Fields and values of EventCalendar ?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Feb 3 19:10:44 UTC 2009

Hi Erin,

The best way to do this now is to just write to the WP_EC3_SCHEDULE
table directly. It's pretty straightforward, so if you know (or can be
bothered to learn) basic SQL, you should be up and running in about 10
minutes.

For the future, I plan to build an API so that other plugins can add,
change and delete events. That's just an apple in my eye for the
moment, though.