[EventCalendar] Post event calendar on page, and multiple calendars

Laura Johnson laura.j.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 00:42:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am not new to CMS¹ but I am new to Wordpress.

I have been trying to locate general documentation on EC but I can¹t seem to
find my answers...

I want to post a calendar on a specific page in my wordpress site.  How do I
do this?

Also, I am developing this site for a bar that needs two different
calendars, one for general events (DJs and bands) and one for screen events
(what they are showing on the big screen).  It seems that EC only allows for
one calendar.  Is there a way around this?  Any reccomendations?

Many thanks,
Laura