[EventCalendar] can events show in multiple categories?

Kim Reichelt reichelt at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 19:16:39 UTC 2009

I am using 3.2beta2.  I have my events kept separate so that my calendar and
events list will events only.

BUT. I would like to be able to show events in other categories as well
(that is, my site has news, events, announcements, charity & fundraiser
listings, etc.).  An event may be an event, but it may also be a charitable
fundraiser.  Is there any way to keep my events list pure, but also have
those same postings show up in other categories.  If I check other boxes
than my events category, it seems to be ignored.

Thanks,
Kim