[EventCalendar] Customize EventCalendar

Tim Schrock tdschrock at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:52:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I lurk a lot and learn a lot from you all.  Thanks for the great plugin!

I have a project where I am trying to customize EventCalendar’s database so
as to include some typical info for a client.  The client is a traveling
evangelist who wants to list his itinerary.  I can pull the data out of the
MySQL database on another page, but I would like to use the WordPress / EC3
interface to input info.

Essentially, they want to include the date, meeting location, contact info.
In order to pull it out of the database in the format they want, I’d like to
customize.

Can you direct me to the files/lines that I need to update so that I can put
the right fields in the insert and edit pages?

Thanks.

Tim

Tim Schrock

Design Build Solutions, LLC.