[EventCalendar] Cannot Pick the Calendar Category from Post

John Koenig jkoenig at riseforth.com
Fri Feb 6 20:26:56 UTC 2009

I installed the plugin today on 2.7.  Created a category called "item" and configured the calendar with it.

I edited sidebar.php with the calendar code from the site.

Everything looked good except that when it came time to add the post to the calendar, I could not pick the category "item" from the post.  The category was disabled (halftone).  I would work around it by configuring the calendar with another category, but that's an impossible process each time.

Besides the issue above, is there a way to disable iCal and remove that icon from the calendar.

Thank you.