[EventCalendar] Cannot Pick the Calendar Category from Post

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:46:34 UTC 2009

it is grayed out on purpose.  The only way to add an event to your calendar is by entering information into the "event editor" on the edit post page (its usually near the bottom).  After adding a date and time your event category "item" will be checked off.

There is not really a simple way of removing ical.  It would involve getting into the code to do so.