[EventCalendar] issue with month

Mike Osterhout mikeosterhout at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 23:28:37 UTC 2009

Thanks, I do have firebug and I am getting better with it everyday. I
have spent a good amount of time on this issue, and the only way I could
fix it was to edit the php code, but that made the month stay the same
on a previous/next click.

I appreciate the help on this one. It is just really strange that the
month wants to appear there for me.