[EventCalendar] Display Post Content in ec3_get_events

Simon Abramson simon.abramson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:59:19 UTC 2009

I'm also noticing that %DATE% is only showing the starting date.  Is there a
way for me to set it to show the span of the event?  For instance, May 7,
2009 - May 10, 2009.

 - S

-- --
Visit my website:
http://SimonAbramson.com

NOTE: My phone number has changed.  I can now be reached at (609) 651-7275.