[EventCalendar] Upcoming Events

Frenchtowner frenchtowner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:50:34 UTC 2009

Hi EC,

I was just wondering how the Upcoming Events plugin actually chooses which
events to display? It seems that it shows some and ignores others. If you
look here: http://bestofnj.com/ on the event calendar, you will see that I
have events showing for today Feb, 10 but also for this weekend 12,13,14,15.
On the upcoming events widget right below that, it only shows the event from
this weekend that continues today Feb. 10 and then it skips to an event for
Feb. 21st. Can you tell me why the event for this weekend is being ignored?
Is there something I do not understand about the design of EC?

Thanks,
BNJ