[EventCalendar] Javascript problem with Internet Explorer

Hal Burgiss hal at dbsinteractive.com
Thu Feb 12 00:13:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 04:39:59PM -0600, Rick Boatright wrote:
> Try changing your theme for just a minute to the default wordpress Kubrick
> theme.  If the problem goes away then we can start looking at your theme.
>
> Also, what version of wp?  What version of ec3?

ec3 is 3.1.4. WP is 2.2.2 (security stuff is addressed).

The default themes had been deleted at some point. I copied over an older default
one, but it craps out at some point. I'll retry that soon.

But I feel confident IE is barfing on something in the javascript, which I don't
think is going to be theme related. I did turn off all the other plugins which
did not help (barring the fact that IE is doing double sneaky caching).

Thanks.

--
Hal Burgiss