[EventCalendar] disappearing post teasers

Elise Del Vecchio EliseDelVecchio at kclibrary.org
Thu Feb 12 00:15:37 UTC 2009

Hello everyone. I'm very pleased with Event Calendar, its ease of installation and use. Unfortunately, when the plugin is activated, all my home page posts are reduced to title and byline. The post teaser completely disappears. I'm using the Magazine Basic theme by Chris Bavota and Event Calendar 3.1.4. This occurs both with and without the Events Widget enabled, so it must be Event Calendar. Also, I have no other plugins activated.

I've played with the options settings for "Show events as blog entries" and  "Show all categories in calendar"; no combination of these makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.