[EventCalendar] Trouble with archive calendar results

Bill McCue - Century 21 Advantage Bill at WeSellSarasota.com
Thu Feb 12 12:48:19 UTC 2009

Thanks Samuel for your response,

Ok, I set up the 3.2 beta version.  I am using Wordpress 2.62. ( I am not
using 2.7 because I use  Deans fckeditor plugin for the editor instead of
the wordpress editor, but that plugin is not supported in 2.7 yet.)    I
tried to disable all other plugins to see if there was some sort of issue
there, and that did not correct this issue.

The plugin works great when clicking on individual events in the large
calendar.  When you click on just the DATE though (either in the widget or
the big calendar)The archive page that the calendar uses is messed up.
You can check it out here:

Here is a post page example with the sidebar widget:
http://universityplaceflorida.com/faqs/test/  . Click on a date to see the
issue.

Here is the large calendar page:
http://universityplaceflorida.com/calendar/  If you click and individual
event, all is fine, but if you just click the date, you will see the same
issue.   The archive page worked fine in version 3.1.4, but I need a large
calendar too.

Thanks for your help!