[EventCalendar] Trouble with archive calendar results

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:48:59 UTC 2009

Try setting your permalinks to the default structure and see if that fixes it.  I know some ppl were having issues with wp's canonical redirects which I believe Alex is still trying to deal with.  not sure if he checked in a fix for that yet.  If its not that it may be an issue with the theme.  make sure you archive or archives template isn't generating CSS errors or anything.  The way its generating the page though it looks like its taking you to an empty archive in which case it still shouldn't look like that.  I would think it should look like your archive page and say "no results" or something like that.  I may be no help at all though too.  maybe Alex has more insight if that doesn't work