[EventCalendar] Trouble with archive calendar results

Bill McCue - Century 21 Advantage Bill at WeSellSarasota.com
Thu Feb 12 16:13:32 UTC 2009

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the advice.  I actually had tried changing the permalinks,
because I had the same hunch.  No avail though.  It does pull up a correct
archive page in the  3.1.4  version.  That is the frustrating thing. the
3.1.4 version works great (so I don't think it's a theme issue) , .but I
can't use 3.1.4 because I need the larger calendar as well.  Hmmmnnn..  I
bet it is something really simple

From: eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net
[mailto:eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net] On Behalf Of Samuel Clemance
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:49 AM
To: Support for EventCalendar plugin
Subject: Re: [EventCalendar] Trouble with archive calendar results

Try setting your permalinks to the default structure and see if that fixes
it.  I know some ppl were having issues with wp's canonical redirects which
I believe Alex is still trying to deal with.  not sure if he checked in a
fix for that yet.  If its not that it may be an issue with the theme.  make
sure you archive or archives template isn't generating CSS errors or
anything.  The way its generating the page though it looks like its taking
you to an empty archive in which case it still shouldn't look like that.  I
would think it should look like your archive page and say "no results" or
something like that.  I may be no help at all though too.  maybe Alex has
more insight if that doesn't work