[EventCalendar] ec3_event_calendar(): clicking on prev or next month doesn't work

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:11:59 UTC 2009

try disabling all your plugins except ec3.

If the problem goes away, re-enable them one-by-one until the problem comes
back.

If thatdoesn'twork, get back to us with the version of wordpress.

And also, try downloading 3.2dev, which is _really_ the current version...
Yea.  yeah..  it's labeled as beta, butit's very very stable.

Rick