[EventCalendar] MBCS Error on line 242, checked archives and tried available solutions already.

Adrian Tysoe Tysoe at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 14 19:26:55 UTC 2009

"Warning: cannot yet handle MBCS in html_entity_decode()!
in/homepages/15/d192882892/htdocs/tysoes/blog/DD/wp-content/plugins/event-ca
lendar/options.php on line242"

Hi I have been trying to implement the event calendar in my new D&D group
web page. With the current beta I get the above message repeated dozens of
times and no calendar.

I went to the support archives and found
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2009-February/004966.htm

Which had a zip download for a new development beta. This produced the
stream of errors but does show the calendar at the bottom.

It seems like this bug is close to being resolved. The error only appears
when a event is posted on the calendar, if there are no events it displays
fine.

To see the problem in action, please check out my web page at:

http://tysoes.com/blog/DD/

Hope this can be resolved because Event Calendar does seem perfect for my
needs. Nice, clean and simple J.

~Adrian